Number of people 1-50 | From $40 per person
Sit back and relax around the Gidyea coal campfire in the grounds of the historic Club Boutique Hotel Cunnamulla where the Crazy Cottage and many a shearer, drover, ringer, swagman, bullockie, cameleer and coach driver once stood before the ball bearing drovers (trucks) took over and changed Australia’s stock movements forever.
Enjoy local Cunnamulla entertainment, larrikin tales and music.
During the show you will be served a three course dinner of home made soup, two delicious juicy roasted meats and all the roasted vegie trimmings concluding with an old time favourite bread and butter pudding, ice-cream and cream.
Join in for a great time and a great dinner! We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied so you cannot lose!
6pm Sunday’s | Bookings Essential | Club Boutique Hotel Cunnamulla
Pick ups and drop off are available daily from the following locations or make your own way to Club Boutique Hotel 15 Louise Street Cunnamulla:
- Cunnamulla Tourist Park Watson Street
- Warrego Tourist Park Weir Road
Dinner & Show Duration:
Two hour Campfire dinner and Show
Three course dinner – Soup, Roast with two meats, fresh roasted vegies, peas and gravy, Old time deserts like bread & butter pudding or golden syrup dumplings.
Drinks “are not included” but can be purchased at the bar. The premises is licensed so alcohol can not be bought onto the remises.
Special dietary requirements can easily be accommodated but must be requested with your booking so we can ensure lots of healthy fresh food for all.
- 6:00pm – Arrive at Club Boutique Hotel 15 Louise Street Cunnamulla
• Say g’day, grab a drink and then head out to the campfire and pick your seat. Meet other travellers as well as some local characters
• Meet our local Cunnamulla entertainer and other travellers
• Our local characters want to share their yarns, life experience, stories and culture of the Australian Outback with you as you experience old fashioned hearty bush tucker, with good times and great company.
- This dinner will be a highlight of your caravanning holiday, family holiday or backpacking adventure around Australia
• During 3 course dinner enjoy the stories and yarns
8.30pm – Ends.